There are many cultural centers in Tehran named
"Farhangsara" which means the "House of Culture". Although I doubt that
you have this kind of government organization, but in Iran they have a
finger in every pie! Artistic classes, study rooms, galleries, theatre,
In addition to these usual daily works, some times some things happened there occasionally that this is one of them: 3-wheel racing for support of Lebanon's children.
Enjoy looking at under 6-year old children photos and you can take a walk down memory line!
1. a little girl is doping by water, before the race is begin!
2. Ready to start.
3. Come on baby! You’re the best, her mom says!
4. The little lovely kid crying for fear of racing and his mother charging him to play!
6. The Red Crescent takes care of heroes!
7. Wave a checkered flag at the finish line and presentation the winners and then awarded him.
8. Little angels pray for peace in all of the world.